Our vision for the future: The Henry community will be known for:
- A commitment to measurable learning.
- High expectations for students and staff.
- A warm, supportive school environment.
- No excuses from students, parents and staff.
At Henry we're partnering with parents and the community to achieve our vision in many ways:
- Through an emphasis on data-driven instruction
- Through access to technology with two computer labs and two mobile laptop labs
- Through National Elementary Honor Society participation
- Through participation in our many extracurricular activities (Sports Challenge, Choir, Art Club, Board Games, Green Club, 5th Grade Battle of the Books, academic tutoring)
- Through partnerships with local organizations – churches, the Kiwanis and Optimist Clubs, Colorado Springs Utilities, and many others
- By providing targeted, small group and one on one instruction in all content areas
- By modeling and expecting behavior that is safe, responsible and respectful.