- Free, bilingual phone number for referrals and information for a variety of needs such as food, housing, utilities, emergency shelter, employment, childcare, clothing, transportation, mental health, taxes, and medical care.
- The hotline is staff from 8:00-5:00 Monday-Friday.
- There is also an online database that you can use to search for the assistance you need without accessing the hotline.
- The Resource Exhange (TRE) has relationships with over 100 community partners in order to connect children and adults with disabilities with various resources.
- Services include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, behavior therapists, accessible technology resources, early intervention services, clothing and food assistance, childcare resources, military family resources, respite care, healthcare, and more.
- Lobby hours:
- Monday-Thursday 7:30am-5:00pm, Friday 7:30am-11:30am
- Colorado Springs School District 11’s Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC) is dedicated to fostering communication and positive relationships between educators, students, support personnel, and the families of learners with Individualized Education Plans (IEPs), 504 plans, and Advanced Learning Plans (ALPs). Our focus is to collaboratively discuss meeting the individual needs of all learners through an inclusive environment while offering guidance and suggestions to District personnel.
Welcome! PEAK Parent Center is a nonprofit that works every day to ensure that all people with disabilities are fully included in their neighborhood schools, communities, employment, and all walks of life. PEAK Parent Center, founded in 1986, PEAK offers an array of free and low-cost services to families of children with disabilities and self-advocates across Colorado and beyond. Each year, PEAK directly reaches more than 45,000 families, youth with disabilities/self-advocates, and educators.
This list is of known providers of a particular service. The providers on the list are from a variety of sources. The list is being provided as a courtesy, for information only, and the user should understand that no assurance or guarantees regarding the providers on the list are being made by providing this list. Colorado Springs School District 11 neither endorses, approves, nor recommends any specific provider listed below. This list is not inclusive of all community agencies, services or organizations that provide the particular service, and the omission of an agency, service or organization from the list does not imply disapproval. It is the responsibility of the use of this list to determine whether any of the content is of value to them and whether or not the agency, service or organization meets their specific needs.