International Salon & Spa Academy (ISSA)
International Salon and Spa Academy (ISSA)
Students who are juniors or seniors may enroll in a two-year hairstyling certification program through the International Salon and Spa Academy (ISSA). Students earn high school credit while preparing for their industry certification. Students attend half-day courses at ISSA with both A.M. and P.M. offerings. District 11 covers the cost of tuition for ISSA students. Any additional fees are the responsibility of students and parents.The application window will open in February for students,there will also be a site visit and parent information session.
+ For more information and to APPLY complete the ISSA Application form. ISSA Application Form
OR Scan this QR code from your mobile device to complete the ISSA Application.
As with all programs the student must complete the following steps:
1. Complete interest form/application on the D11 website.
2. Update ICAP Postsecondary goal to reflect your course within the certificate or degree plan you are working toward.
3. Contact and meet with school/career and college counselor.
4. Once approved, complete any required testing or qualifying measures.
5. Apply to the Institution of Higher Education (IHE) that offers the course or program.
6. Complete the D11 Postsecondary Agreement D11 Postsecondary Agreement (NEW USER- create an account).
7. Confirm with counselor all steps were completed in order to be scheduled in course or program.
8. Order textbooks or required supplies (prior to the start of class).
5707 N Academy Boulevard Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday 8:30am-8:30pm