Options for Homeschoolers in D11

  • Enroll in a District 11 School Part Time
    Homeschool students can enroll in D11 schools for specials, electives, or core subject instruction on a space available basis. Contact the school at which you wish to enroll for more information.
    Visit the Enrollment webpage to complete the enrollment process.

    Getting a Diploma from D11
    Homeschool students who wish to receive an accredited high school diploma from District 11 must attend at least their entire senior year at a District 11 High School, and fulfill all credit requirement.  Please review "Transferring homeschool credits" for additional information.