Hi everyone! Welcome to Mann's book blog! This is a space for students to recommend their favorite books, and for others to read those recommendations. If you would like to submit a book review, keep reading!
You will get 10 Lancer cards for each book review you write if they follow the submission guidelines!
- Please include your name, grade and the title of the book you are reviewing (If you don't want your name included in the post, please mention that, but we need your name so we know who to give the Lancer cards to!)
- Your review must be at least 5 sentences long, but you can definitely make it longer if you'd like!
- Include how many stars you would give the book, between 1 and 5
- Would you recommend this book to others?
- Send your book reviews to Ms. Boyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Sanchez at email@example.com--Include "Book Review" in the title so we know what the email is about!
Below are some questions that can help guide you if you need some ideas:
- What was your favorite/least favorite part of the book?
- Where does the book take place?
- Who is the main character?
- What genre is the book? (ex: Fantasy, Adventure, Graphic Novels, etc.)
- What age students do you think would enjoy the book most?
- Was the book exciting, boring, confusing, interesting, too long, too short, scary, funny, sad? Use lots of adjectives in your review!
If you have any questions, please email Ms. Boyle (Anya.Boyle@d11.org) or Mrs. Sanchez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Both Can Be True: Review by Isabella J.Posted by ANYA BOYLE on 10/6/2021
Review of Shivers, Wishes & Wolves by Olivia W.Posted by ANYA BOYLE on 11/4/2020
Review of The Hunger Games by Connor S.Posted by ANYA BOYLE on 4/2/2019
Review of Throne of Glass by Lauren K.Posted by ANYA BOYLE on 2/4/2019
Review of Human.4 by Kayden K.Posted by ANYA BOYLE on 12/3/2018
Review of Max Crumbly: Locker Hero by Michael W.Posted by ANYA BOYLE on 11/13/2018
Review of A Court of Thorns and Roses by Krista M.Posted by ANYA BOYLE on 11/5/2018
Review of Cinder by Sisi M.Posted by ANYA BOYLE on 10/23/2018
Welcome to Mann Middle School's Book Blog!Posted by ANYA BOYLE on 10/15/2018