Adult and Family Education
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 8:45pm
Friday - Closed
Vision: A respectful, cooperative community of learners committed to achieving common educational goals through collaboration and use of educational best practices.
Purpose: Adult and Family Education provides quality educational experiences that equip all students for success as parents, citizens and workers.
- Demonstrate student achievement by meeting or exceeding National Reporting System goals for each adult functioning level
- Offer and create programming that meets our learner's needs
- Demonstrate operational efficiencies
- Demonstrate a high performing team
- Communicate and engage frequently with stakeholders/students and community members
- Demonstrate fiscal prudence
We want to share our congratulations to the Class of 2021! To our graduating seniors, we know life holds many opportunities for you. We hope your journey to success is exciting and filled with pleasant surprises. For our continuing fifth and eighth grade students, your next move to middle and high school will be memorable and filled with new opportunities. We wish the #D11Classof2021 success, happiness, and opportunity as you spread your wings and fly!