The TOP 10 ways to be successful at Achieve Online Middle School:
- Talk to your Homeroom teacher at least once a week.
- Log in to every class every day.
- Create a schedule for when you will work on your classes. Be sure to include short breaks.
- Stick to your schedule for a week and then revise it if needed.
- Complete and submit your work for each class every day.
- Use Due This Week to see your daily assignments and check them off as you complete them.
- Contact your teachers right away when you have questions. We love to hear from you!
- Attend tutoring in person or online Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2:45 – 4:45 PM.
- Communicate with friends and family about what you are learning.
- Celebrate your daily success. This can be a game, a treat, or anything you enjoy.
Dates to remember
- Jan 5 – Students return
- Jan 6 – First day of in person classes 8:15 AM – 2:45 PM
- Jan 11 – Tutoring resumes Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 2:45 – 4:45 PM
- Jan 17 – No school, Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Feb 21 – No school, Presidents’ Day
- Mar 4 – Last day of the quarter, work due by 3:00 PM
- Mar 7 – No school, Teacher Work Day
- Mar 8 – No school, Data Collaboration Day
WebEx Links MS
Jo Ann Davis
Discovery & Music
Ryan Ten Brink