Cashless Online Book Fair April 28- May 7
- Online Shopping Site
- free shipping to your house with a purchase of $25 or more
- online shopping includes many book choices not offered at the outdoor fair
Cashless Outdoor Book Fair May 5, 6, 7
2pm-4pm on the north side blacktop (intermediate playground)
- please observe CoVid precautions and cashless purchases
- maintain social distancing and wear masks
- we can only accept credit/debit cards for purchases
- weather permitting: rain, snow, or high winds will close the fair on the bad weather day.
- Book Fair Flyer look for some shopping ideas ahead of time.
To read eBooks or listed to eAudio from PPLD, visit libbyapp.com in your web browser.
Or, download the Libby App for your phone.
- You will need to choose Pikes Peak Library District (any branch) as your local library.
- Your PowerPass Library card number is your Short Network ID (just like for our school library)! Instead of using your password though, you have a PIN. Your PIN is your 4-digit birthday (two digits for the month and two digits for the date).
Step-by-Step directions with screen shots for logging in to Libby
Visit PPLD in person or online ppld.org
PPLD's eLibrary has tons of free resources for you!
Learn More about tour FREE PowerPass
Your PowerPass Library Card number is your Short Network ID (just like for our school library)! Instead of using your password though, you have a PIN. Your PIN is your 4-digit birthday (two digits for the month and 2-digits for the date).