New Digital School 2021 Blended Learning Opportunity
- Students may apply now for Digital School’s brand-new blended learning classroom beginning in the 2020-2021 school year.
- Blended learning allows students to combine work in the classroom with work from home.
- Students will work on the Wasson campus Monday through Thursday from 9:30 am to 2:45 pm.
- Students will work a mandatory minimum of five additional productive hours per week outside the classroom, and they may also work unlimited outside hours beyond that requirement.
- Bus transportation is available to and from all four traditional D11 high schools-Mitchell, Coronado, Doherty and Palmer.
- With the anticipated demand for this hybrid class, strict adherence to its rules and productivity expectations will be the basis for continued enrollment of individual students. Please consider this carefully before applying.
The blended learning program is designed for highly motivated students with the discipline to consistently work on their own in addition to having teacher support in the classroom. Diligent students interested in greater flexibility in their education and the potential to earn credits more efficiently are encouraged to apply.