Welcome to Russell Middle School’s Seventh grade team!
Seventh grade is “the year when students begin to find themselves. When they figure out who they are, or who they want to be, while at the same time gaining experiences from different things. They may find a group of friends who really are friends and stick with them, rather than hang out with everybody. It’s a time for many where belonging and fitting in is more important than academics (which it really shouldn’t be).”
- Anonymous 7th grade student
7th Grade Expectations:
- Got 5- Planner, pencil, paper, I.D. and a novel.
- Complete classwork each day or take it home for homework.
- Participate in class discussions and presentations.
- Late work will be accepted at 20% reduction for one week only.
- Tardies are not acceptable, excessive will result in detentions, phone calls home and eventually an office referral.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Always strive to do your best.
- Be your own self-advocate. If you need help, clarification or additional support ask a teacher.