Spring 2021 Book Fair promotion video
Mission StatementThe mission of the Madison Library Media Center is to ensure that students and teachers are effective users of ideas and information by providing a stimulating environment that encourages information literacy and life long learning.
Lost or Damaged Books
- When it is discovered that a book is missing, please notify your Library Staff so that we can work together to find the book. Students with Overdue or Lost/Damaged books are not allowed to check out additional books.
- If books are lost, the student or parent/guardian is responsible for payment.
- If books are damaged beyond use (as determined by Library Staff), the student or parent/guardian is responsible to pay the replacement costs of the book. Do not attempt to repair books at home. If the damage can be repaired, Library Staff will do the repairs with special book tapes and glue which resist heat and will not discolor. There will not be a charge for this service.
- Once a payment is received in the Main Office, a receipt will be given to the person paying for the book, the Library Staff will then clear the student's account, and the student may then check out books.
- Please note, we would ALWAYS rather have the book back, so if a lost book that has been paid for is found and comes back in good condition and returned within the same school year it will be refunded. Books found after June 1 of the school year will NOT be refunded.
- To request a refund, please bring proof of payment to the school office and follow the procedures as requested by school staff.